Guest blog by Chellie Kammermeyer – As a Reiki master with 12 years of experience, I have worked mostly with women. Several of these women have been at the point in their life that they had started to experience “The CHANGE”. The common reaction to menopause is that it’s something to be dreaded, feared, and […]
Tag Archives | menopause and stress
- Reiki for Retrieving Your Vitality During the Perimenopause/Menopause Transition
- Lovin’ the Kitchen
- Resources – A Deep Well of Support
- What is 4-7-8 Breathing?
- It Takes a Village to Grow a Gynecologist’s Office
- Top 10 Self Care Litmus Tests for Menopause Support… And Life
- Gratitude… In the office of this San Jose Gynecologist
- Patient Centered Care – It’s About You!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
PAST PATIENT RECORDS
If you were a patient of Carole Cook, M.D. and need a copy of your medical records, please download and follow the instructions on the "Authorization for Release of Medical Records."