Resources are More than Material Things I heard a yoga teacher speak about how our culture values external “tangible” resources, yet seems to pass over non-tangible resources. On our journey through life we need to stay aware of both. What are the non-tangible resources we have available to us? It prompted me to wonder. Here […]
Archive | resources support RSS feed for this section
- Reiki for Retrieving Your Vitality During the Perimenopause/Menopause Transition
- Lovin’ the Kitchen
- Resources – A Deep Well of Support
- What is 4-7-8 Breathing?
- It Takes a Village to Grow a Gynecologist’s Office
- Top 10 Self Care Litmus Tests for Menopause Support… And Life
- Gratitude… In the office of this San Jose Gynecologist
- Patient Centered Care – It’s About You!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
PAST PATIENT RECORDS
If you were a patient of Carole Cook, M.D. and need a copy of your medical records, please download and follow the instructions on the "Authorization for Release of Medical Records."