Patient Centered Care… Slick Marketing Catch-phrase or Way of Being in Medicine? More than a catch-phase, for me “patient centered care” is the very heart of my practice. As humans we are all the same in many ways, yet different in so many others. Have you noticed this paradox? We all eat, but we do […]
Archive | Patients RSS feed for this section
- Reiki for Retrieving Your Vitality During the Perimenopause/Menopause Transition
- Lovin’ the Kitchen
- Resources – A Deep Well of Support
- What is 4-7-8 Breathing?
- It Takes a Village to Grow a Gynecologist’s Office
- Top 10 Self Care Litmus Tests for Menopause Support… And Life
- Gratitude… In the office of this San Jose Gynecologist
- Patient Centered Care – It’s About You!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
PAST PATIENT RECORDS
If you were a patient of Carole Cook, M.D. and need a copy of your medical records, please download and follow the instructions on the "Authorization for Release of Medical Records."