by Guest Blogger Michele Grover February. Valentines. Roses. Chocolate. Jewelry. The month of love. What an interesting thought. “The month of love.” I prefer to think every month is the month of love. And why stop there? How about every day? Every hour? Every minute? As that old song says, “what the world […]
Archive | Nutrition RSS feed for this section
- Reiki for Retrieving Your Vitality During the Perimenopause/Menopause Transition
- Lovin’ the Kitchen
- Resources – A Deep Well of Support
- What is 4-7-8 Breathing?
- It Takes a Village to Grow a Gynecologist’s Office
- Top 10 Self Care Litmus Tests for Menopause Support… And Life
- Gratitude… In the office of this San Jose Gynecologist
- Patient Centered Care – It’s About You!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
PAST PATIENT RECORDS
If you were a patient of Carole Cook, M.D. and need a copy of your medical records, please download and follow the instructions on the "Authorization for Release of Medical Records."