A Grateful Gynecologist The list of “gratitudes” I have to share is endless, and this post simply begins to scratch the surface. I’ll begin with our patients… I am blessed with the most wonderful patients in all of creation! A couple months ago, we sent out a Patient Survey and were not sure what to expect […]
What makes this San Jose Gynecologist so filled with Gratitude? Everywhere I turn I find cause for gratitude. From the patients in my San Jose practice to my trusted staff, coaches, family, and colleagues… From my beloved pets to the beauty of nature and beyond… I have gratitude for so much. Granted, there are days […]
- Reiki for Retrieving Your Vitality During the Perimenopause/Menopause Transition
- Lovin’ the Kitchen
- Resources – A Deep Well of Support
- What is 4-7-8 Breathing?
- It Takes a Village to Grow a Gynecologist’s Office
- Top 10 Self Care Litmus Tests for Menopause Support… And Life
- Gratitude… In the office of this San Jose Gynecologist
- Patient Centered Care – It’s About You!